Larger heavy construction companies require GPS tracking for a number of important operational reasons. These businesses can be large, working on projects across a province, or country and may own thousands of trackable assets.
For our construction company clients we are tracking transport trucks, dump trucks, excavators, bulldozers, loaders, mobile cranes, as well as smaller equipment like generators, skid-steers, various tools, man lifts, forklifts and much more.
Larger constructions companies look for, and Trackem offers:
- Fleet efficiency tracking and reports
- Fuel and maintenance management
- Rugged weatherproof GPS tracking hardware
- Ability to track thousands of assets in one software platform, across multiple active job sites
- Multiple GPS ping rates for various equipment types
- I/O tie-ins
- More sophisticated fleet telematics reports
- Driving behaviour scores for safety and coaching
Claybar Contracting has been providing petroleum contracting throughout Ontario and beyond for over 50 years. Claybar designs, builds, maintains and services large petroleum and general contracting projects for corporate and retail fueling stations, hospitals, airports, retail stores, municipalities and reserves, and more.Read more