Larger heavy construction companies require GPS tracking for a number of important operational reasons. These businesses can be large, working on projects across a province, or country and may own thousands of trackable assets.
For our construction company clients we are tracking transport trucks, dump trucks, excavators, bulldozers, loaders, mobile cranes, as well as smaller equipment like generators, skid-steers, various tools, man lifts, forklifts and much more.
Larger constructions companies look for, and Trackem offers:
- Fleet efficiency tracking and reports
- Fuel and maintenance management
- Rugged weatherproof GPS tracking hardware
- Ability to track thousands of assets in one software platform, across multiple active job sites
- Multiple GPS ping rates for various equipment types
- I/O tie-ins
- More sophisticated fleet telematics reports
- Driving behaviour scores for safety and coaching
Which Trackem Plan is right for you?
You can have it all. Trackem Fleet has the industries most complete, advanced and easy to use capabilities for your GPS tracking and telematics needs.
What Trackem hardware is right for you?
Depending on the type of assets that require tracking, Trackem may recommend various hardware types. Call us now or schedule a meeting with one of our experts.