We are a proud Corporate Member of
the American Association of Airport Executives
An airport is an extremely complex environment, and home to various telecommunications, radar, radio, cellular, satellite, WiFi and more.
Airport technology management between landside and airside, as well as the airlines, vendors and the various contractors is a major endeavor. Multiply this by the sheer size of an airport campus, the amount of buildings, and it becomes clear that tracking equipment in these facilities can be very important and complicated.
Trackem is working with some of North America's largest airports, air carriers and airport contractors, offering a surprisingly simple tracking solution that ‘ticks all the boxes’.
Trackem is being used to track all forms of ground support equipment (GSE), maintenance equipment as well as equipment in the terminnal buildings. Our tech works seamlessly indoor or outdoor with no mesh network, and no need for access to any airport IT ifrastucture.
Trackem offers GPS trackers with key features tailored for airport management:
- Functions both indoors & outdoors (using WiFi, cellular tracking & GPS)
- Requires no access to existing tech infrastructure
- Independent, wireless battery-powered devices
- Small-form factor
- Easy, 1-minute installations
- Long battery life - over 10 years on one set of AAA batteries
- Easy customizable tracking software
- Real-time notifications
- Can integrate via API or webhook into GIS systems
- Can support thousands of tracked assets (trucks, snow plows, man lifts, tugs, wheelchairs, mobility carts, luggage dollies, pallet jacks, generators, lawn equipment, floor cleaners, etc.)
Discover how Trackem GPS/WiFi trackers revolutionize equipment tracking at PHL. Compact and durable, these units provide seamless indoor/outdoor coverage. Over 100 pieces of equipment, from floor cleaners to golf carts, will have reliable location data via GPS, WiFi, or cellular triangulation. The mobile app and web interface offer effortless monitoring, instant notifications, and valuable reports. Future-proof technology allows integration with dash cams, sensors, and existing airport systems, making it ideal for complex environments.