Brantford, ON, August 8, 2023 — Trackem GPS, a leading provider of fleet management and business IOT solutions, is thrilled to announce the launch of 'Trackem Driver'. This app is designed to foster seamless communication and empower both managers and employees. The app offers a range of features that enable businesses to optimize their fleet operations and improve productivity.
“We are excited to be able to allow our clients to do more. We are continually listening to what Trackem customers want and need. With Trackem Driver added to our menu of tech offerings, we have a more complete fleet GPS and telematics solution set,” says Conrad Galambos, President at Solutions Into Motion, who operate Trackem GPS.
With Trackem Driver, managers and fleet operators can now effortlessly connect with their drivers, gaining valuable insights and enhancing communication within the organization. The app allows drivers to easily assign themselves to vehicles they are using, providing managers with real-time information on the driver and vehicle usage. This level of visibility ensures better asset management and enables businesses to make data-driven decisions.
Key Features of the Trackem Driver GPS App:
- Driver ID - Drivers can assign themselves to the vehicles they are using, enabling accurate tracking of staff and asset allocation.
- Vehicle Assignment - Managers have the flexibility to limit driver access to specific vehicles, a group of vehicles, or the entire fleet.
- In-App Messaging - Two-way messaging capabilities facilitate effective communication between managers and drivers, or even among the drivers themselves. Users can engage in one-on-one conversations or group chats, and attachments such as images or documents can be shared for streamlined collaboration.
- Driver Clock - Staff members can conveniently punch in and out for all working hours, ensuring accurate timekeeping and payroll management.
- Driver Reports - Generate comprehensive reports tailored to specific drivers and vehicles, including distance driven, number of stops, working time, and more.
Trackem is constantly updating and improving its GPS software platforms. The new Driver app is still in development with some upcoming features to be released soon.
Future Trackem Driver Features Include:
- Mobile Tracker - Trackem is currently developing a mobile tracker feature that will further enhance fleet visibility and enable businesses to monitor assets on the go.
- Vehicle Inspections - Soon, drivers will be able to conduct pre-trip, post-trip, and circle check inspections and fill them out directly in the Trackem Driver app, streamlining operational processes and ensuring compliance.
- Work and Personal Use - The app will offer functionality to distinguish between work-related and personal vehicle use, providing accurate data for reimbursement and taxation purposes.
- Route Planning and Sharing - Drivers will benefit from route planning tools that optimize efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, and allow for easy sharing of routes among team members.
The Trackem Driver represents an exciting step forward in fleet management, enabling businesses to achieve higher connectivity, efficiency, and productivity levels. With its robust features and upcoming enhancements, the app is set to transform the way organizations manage their fleets and streamline their operations.
About Trackem GPS – Owned and Operated by Solutions Into Motion Ltd.:
Founded in 2003, Solutions Into Motion Ltd. (SIM) is a Canadian company providing real-time, simple-to-use GPS tracking hardware and mobile application software for business efficiency and family safety purposes. The company is based out of Brantford, Ontario, and is family owned and operates across North America. SIM markets two flagship GPS tracking brands, Trackem GPS (www.Trackem.com) for businesses and fleets; and WhereSafe GPS (www.WhereSafe.com) for family safety and asset tracking. SIM is continually investing in expanding its range of IOT technology.
For more information or interview requests, contact:
Channel & Partner Manager
Solutions into Motion