School Bus Tracking & Parent Access
Track your school buses and provide smartphone access to parents to always know where their children are.
View both current and past vehicle locations on a large dynamic map. Trackem uses LocationIQ maps from Unwired Labs.
Our mobile app is available on Android and iOs. Users can be assigned individual buses or the whole fleet.
Share bus locations with students
Students can view bus locations using the mobile app. They always know how far away the bus is from their stop.
Parents' peace of mind
Eliminate bus chasers and calls into your transportation hub by providing parents with access to bus locations.
Shared Billing Options
Share billing with parents through a paid subscription service, making this a low or no cost option to the school.
Look deeper into your fleet with a wide range of reports. Most can be scheduled and emailed to you so you always have the data you need. The bus program reports are only available to school officials.
- Fleet - Overview of your entire fleet allowing you to run peer comparisons.
- History - Look at a vehicles history for up to 90 days.
- Stops - Determine where your vehicle stops throughout the day and for how long.
- Idling - Reduce emissions and save money by monitoring idle times throughout the day.
- Geofence - Know when a vehicle enters/exits an area while also calculating the time inside.
- PTO - Connect to additional switches to track when they are being used (i.e. a siren light or snowplow blade).
- State Mileage - Collect mileage driven within Provinces/States to provide to the government for tax purposes.
- Heatmap - Have a visual of where your fleet is most often throughout the day.
- Proximity - Select an area to see if you had any vehicles there during a timeframe.
Always know what is happening with your vehicles without needing to login to your account. Email or SMS notifications are sent out when an event occurs. The bus program Notifications are only available to school officials.
- Geofence Entry / Exits - Be alerted when a vehicle enters/exits a boundary set by you.
- Ignition On / Off - Know when your vehicles are being started; useful for after hours and weekends to eliminate side-jobs.
- Speeding - Improve safety in your workforce by being notified immediately if a worker is speeding.
- Power Disconnect - React quickly when a device is being tampered with by your employees or a would be thief.
- Idling - Reduce fuel costs and emissions by knowing how long your vehicles are idling.
- Stopped - Receive a notification when your vehicle has stopped for a defined timeframe.
- Harsh Braking / Acceleration - Reduce the wear and tear on a vehicle by monitoring erratic driving behaviours in real-time.
- PTO / Inputs - Track how often and how long an additional switch is being used; useful to prove amount of hours salted/tracking the amount of tows in a day.
- Alarm Trip - Have the ability to recover a stolen vehicle immediately with this alarm notification.
- Low Battery - Never worry about your device going dead with battery reminder alerts.