Rugged GPS Tracker
Track Trailers, Trucks, Heavy Equipment and more
The Trackem Rugged GPS Tracker lets you stay connected to your busy business equipment and remote equipment while on the road, at the jobsite or in storage, in the harshest conditions. The backup battery can last 120 days in standby mode. The battery will trickle charge when required. Simple install with only Power, Ground and Ignition required.
For questions about service plans, quotes for your fleet GPS needs or accessories for the Rigged Tracker CALL 1-868-866-7225
Rugged Tracker Features
- Size: 138 × 66 × 38mm | 5.43’’(L) × 2.60’’(W) × 1.50’’(H)
- Internal 3.7V, 5800 mAh Li-ion battery pack with 120-day standby time
- Ruggedized and waterproof case that is IP67 compliant and designed for use in harsh environments
- Global LTE Cat M1/NB1 with 2G fallback
- Simple install; Power, Ground and Ignition
- Internal GPS and Cellular antennas
- Operating voltage: DC 8V to 32V
- Operating temperature: -30℃~+80℃ | -22F~176F
Trackem Service Plans
Pick your service plan when you Activate your device. All plans include the same features.
per year. Save 23%!
per year. Save 32%!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Trackem ensures that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. All our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If the device or service does not meet expectations, simply return the device to Trackem for a full refund.